You can check the balance in your HSA by calling a branch directly and speaking with a staff member, by calling the 800-NSB- CASH number or by checking online banking or mobile banking if you are enrolled.
Yes, you can use your HSA to cover qualified medical expenses for you, your spouse, and any dependent children included on your income tax return.
If this is your first login to NSB online or mobile banking:
- Enter your Login ID
- Please contact us if you have forgotten your Login ID.
- Enter your Password
- Since this is the first time you have logged in, you will be sent a secure access code (temporary password).
- You will be asked how you wish to receive your Secure Access Code.
- You may receive your secure access code by phone or text message.
- Once you receive your secure access code, it will be valid for 15 minutes.
- Enter your secure access code.
- You will be asked if you wish to register your device (computer, tablet or phone).
- If this is a private computer and you will be using it for your online banking, you should register your device.
- If this is a public computer – do not register the device. (If you register a public computer by mistake, call us and we will reset your devices, requiring a secure access code upon next login.)
- Enter the password you wish to use. Re-enter your new password.
- Update your profile by selecting Submit Profile (This information will not update your information at the bank. Please contact us if your information has changed.)
- Read the Agreement and select Accept.
If you have logged into the online or mobile banking site before:
- Enter your Login ID.
- Enter your password.
- You may or may not be asked to receive a secure access code. See "Why am I being asked to use a Secure Access Code?"
I have tried several times to login and cannot login:
You may be locked out. You will be locked out after three failed log in attempts. Please contact NSB at 800-672-2274.
I can’t log in using my phone or tablet. It gets stuck loading:
- If this is your first log in, please log in using our website www.nsbvt.com. The NSB agreement size may be too large for the app.
- If you are still experiencing login issues try logging in from a desktop computer.
A Secure Access Code is a one-time code sent to your phone, email, or as a text message. It is your temporary password. There are several reasons you may be asked to sign in with a Secure Access Code.
- You have never logged into your online accounts.
- You are using a new browser.
- This is the first time you are using this computer, tablet, or phone.
- You have used this computer, tablet, or phone in the past but did not register the device.
- You are performing a transfer to or from a non-NSB account (Bank-2-Bank Transfer).
- You are required to register your browser every six months.
- You did not register your computer, phone, or tablet or
- You have your browser settings set to delete cookies and browser history. Because your cookies are being deleted, the system thinks this is the first time you are using your device.
You do not have to register your device, but you will need to retrieve a secure access code (one-time password) every time you log in. If you do not register your own computer, phone, or tablet:
- You will not be able to use the Forgot Your Password function and will need to contact NSB to reset a forgotten password.
- You may not be able to change your secure delivery options and will need to contact NSB.
On the login screen select “Forgot Your Password?” (This will work on registered devices only).
- Enter your Login ID.
- Once you receive and enter your Secure Access Code (temporary password), you will be asked to create a new password.
To help ensure your security, a warning message will pop up when use of the electronic banking system has exceeded the time limit. You will be automatically logged off, so please save your work. This is to protect your information should you unexpectedly get called away from your device and have not logged off.
Mobile and Tablet App
I can't see my menu options when I log into the Northfield Savings Bank Mobile app using my phone or tablet.
On a tablet or a smartphone, the Menu options do not always appear. Tap the Menu button or swipe from the left edge of the screen.
I can't see my quick action options when I log into the app using my phone or tablet.
On a tablet or a smartphone, the sidebar options do not always appear. Tap the Menu button.
Where do I go to see history, a confirmation number, delete payments, etc.?
- Go to Bill Pay
- Click or tap "Options"
- Click or tap "Visit Bill Pay Site." A demo is also available from the Bill Pay Site.
Please make sure all fields have been completed, including delivery method.
Please make sure all fields have been completed.