There is no better time to join NSB’s team!
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- The Community Banker will be responsible for receiving and processing customers’ financial transactions, matching customers’ needs with appropriate products and services, protecting customer information and maintaining customer confidentiality.
- We are looking for someone who will consistently provide outstanding customer service, has excellent communication skills, and will build rapport and develop relationships with our valued customers.
- A high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent is required.
Opportunity for Growth
- The Community Banker position offers room for growth and the opportunity to learn about the banking industry. The successful candidate will enjoy building relationships with coworkers and our valued NSB customers, as well as appreciate a wide variety of duties.
- Whether you’re new or seasoned, we include a comprehensive NSB Community Banker training program to assist with learning the fundamentals of this position and/or how to thrive within our company.
- Average Years of Service at Northfield Savings Bank is above 9! If you’re looking for a career in Banking, this is a great place to start!